A leader in the Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning industry
Our Certified technicians will make sure your exhaust system is cleaned in accordance with NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) code 96. If for some reason there are deficiencies in your kitchen exhaust system our trained technicians will document these issues and work with you to come up with a solution. We strive to protect your investment.
- Our technicians will arrive on time and ready to perform service.
- Once the service is completed your kitchen will be left cleaner than when we arrived.
- Your exhaust fan will be checked for proper operation.
- You will be provided with a hood sticker certifying your hood has been cleaned in accordance with fire code.
- If your system needs to be updated you will be provided with the proper documentation and we will plan a solution to any problems.
- A technician will perform a walk through to explain the service that was performed as well as point out any deficiencies in your kitchen exhaust system.
- Our technicians will leave you with a clean, safe, and certified exhaust system.
- If you have additional questions after the service we are available to answer them.